About Me

My photo
Christian. (That means that I know that Jesus is Lord!) Programmer. Gamer. Weak 3D artist. Geek.

Wednesday, 16 December 2009

What the Liberal Democrats said next...

Some of my readers might remember my strongly worded email to the Liberal Democrats about the state of their website.

(Edit: I received this e-mail on the 30th September - only three days after my complaint - I just haven't posted it until now.)

This is the rather lame response I received - with an (even then) outdated policy document attached:

Dear David

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately our web site is decided unwell at the moment. My apologies for this. We have got a new team working on it, and the new site is due to be unveiled in October.

In the meantime, please find attached one of our policy documents on Crime but please bear in mind that there will probably be an update when the site is relaunched next month. Obviously this is not fully comprehensive either, but it should give you a general idea.

Best wishes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emma Peall


I am also genuinely saddened to report that the full policy is still not available on their site.

Go to this page and click the link at the bottom to attempt to read the policy - which is still a dead link.

Epic fail Lib Dems. You've lost my vote and I didn't even get to see your policies.

No comments: