About Me

My photo
Christian. (That means that I know that Jesus is Lord!) Programmer. Gamer. Weak 3D artist. Geek.

Saturday, 26 January 2008

New Games - December 07 / January 08

These are the games added to my collection since Christmas.. some achieved via online trading - a new venture for me!

Xbox 360 and Xbox
Blue Dragon
The Orange Box
PGR4
Wartech: Senko No Rondo
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Panzer Dragoon Orta

Wii and Gamecube

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Metroid Prime
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Link's Crossbow Training (and Wii Zapper)
1080 Snowboarding
Resident Evil 4
Naruto

DS and Gameboy Advance

Advance Wars: Dark Conflict
Pokemon Diamond
A.S.H (Ordered - not yet arrived)
Fire Emblem (Ordered - not yet arrived)

Seriously. That is ridiculous.

My aim for February is to buy ONLY 'No More Heroes' for Wii, Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox if a version happens to show up somewhere and Jet Set Radio Future.

That's certainly a downsizing on January!!

3 comments:

B.J. said...

David, you are crazy.

RagingAvatar said...

Yeah I know.. forgot to mention that quite a few were presents or straight swaps for old games I don't play anymore.. Sweet though!

Amy said...

Oh, God is SO good.

What's incredible, is the relationship had me completely unaware of my beauty and worth as the daughter of God, the bride of Christ, and He has restored ALL of that unto me in the course of just a few months. So, yes. God is amazing. I think the day I die, I will still be in utter awe of his blessings and mercy. I swoon just thinking about it! What a beautiful God we serve.

I'm very pleased you took the time to read my blog. I've had it for some time, and have only now felt the inspiration to write anything in it. I hope you will continue to check it out from time to time. Maybe something within the chaos of my randomness will bless or intrigue you. =)

-Amy