About Me

My photo
Christian. (That means that I know that Jesus is Lord!) Programmer. Gamer. Weak 3D artist. Geek.

Sunday, 14 October 2007

I really need to stop buying games..

This is the list of games I currently have on my 'waiting to be played' list:

Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PSP)
Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (360)
Bioshock (360)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (360)
Final Fantasy III (DS)
Final Fantasy I (PSP)
Etrian Odyssey (DS)
Luminous Arc (DS)
Riviera (PSP)
Blue Dragon (360)
Pokemon Pearl (DS)

There are a *lot* of long games on that list. Some *long* RPG games.

Oblivion and Blue Dragon make me want to cry thinking about how long those games are going to be - but at the same time jump for joy!

I've kinda written off the idea of ever finishing Final Fantasy X based on the fact that it's so awful. (Another post another day perhaps?)

Seriously though, I'm kinda feeling a little bit pressurred to finish all these games - what have I done to myself?!

No comments: