About Me

My photo
Christian. (That means that I know that Jesus is Lord!) Programmer. Gamer. Weak 3D artist. Geek.

Sunday, 24 June 2007

Video: Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary Day

It seems Tom Drake has been more influential than I guess I give him credit for..

Tom and I used to love Vanessa Carlton's song 'A Thousand Miles' back in College and I went on to quite like her debut album and even went to see her play at Manchester university..

Though I seem to recall being quite disappointed at her foul language..

However, I had this specific version of her song 'Ordinary Day' on my phone (back when I used that for an mp3 player) for what seemed like an eternity.

Just to showcase to those who haven't figured out or noticed that I really am a down-right softie: I love this song for beautiful lyrics like:

he said 'take my hands, live while you can, if we walk now, we will divide and conquer this land..'


as I looked up into those eyes, his vision borrows mine, and I know he's no stranger for I feel I've held him for all of time..


There you all know now..

Unfortunately, the video isn't available on YouTube as an embedded video but I can link to it.. Check it out.

David / RagingAvatar

No comments: