About Me

My photo
Christian. (That means that I know that Jesus is Lord!) Programmer. Gamer. Weak 3D artist. Geek.

Saturday, 9 June 2007

"I never knew.. I never knew that everything was fallen through"

My girlfriend, Laura, is a bit of a The Fray fan.

Some of you might know that I am quite a music snob. I don't like adopting other people's music, I like to discover things for myself.

I don't like 'mainstream' music very much and I don't typically 'do' MTV bands.

Forcing me out of my comfort zone - Laura has inadvertently made me addicted to The Fray.

This is the embedded player from their website - I might even buy the album one day.. :-)

David

EDIT: I removed the embedded player - it got too annoying for me - so it must have been annoying for you.. You can get to it at TheFrayMusic.co.uk

No comments: