About Me

My photo
Christian. (That means that I know that Jesus is Lord!) Programmer. Gamer. Weak 3D artist. Geek.

Saturday, 30 June 2007

Sharing files with others..

MediaFire - Free File Hosting Made Simple

I'm not usually one to advertise someone's commercial site but this is too useful to pass up.

The other day I needed to send my games development portfolio to an agency and it would never have been allowed to pass through their e-mail servers just because of the file size.

So I needed somewhere to upload the files to and to be able to pass a link on to the lady at the agency.

In steps MediaFire. A brilliant site with an excellent user interface that keeps all your files and links indefinately.

Check it out at MediaFire.com - I think it's excellent and I know this sounds like I'm getting paid for this - but trust me, I'm not. I'm still poor. ;-)

David / RagingAvatar

No comments: