About Me

My photo
Christian. (That means that I know that Jesus is Lord!) Programmer. Gamer. Weak 3D artist. Geek.

Monday, 30 April 2007

FFXI 5th birthday party!

Apparently at an upcoming Square-Enix party in September, FFXI will be celebrating it's 5th birthday! Check out the details here.

This weekend is the Square-Enix conference where apparently (I hear) that the future of XI will be announced.. I'm not going to bother holding my breath for a PS3 update to the graphics engine..

OH - and for anyone who is looking for what 3D graphics *should* look like this-gen? Check out Level-5's 'White Knight Story'. I've never seen anything this good in real-time. This is amazing.

On a more personal note, it's back to playing guitar and writing songs when I can at the moment - I feel that's an aspect that has been a little neglected lately.

If I can ever get close to a Wifi connection for long enough I'll upload my cover-video of Damien Rice's 'Cannonball' and perhaps a few others.. I have about 10 videos in the queue. Though I cut my head off a few - I was feeling a little self-conscious.

Anyway, I'm going to run - I'm going to play some GTA3 for a little bit and then go read 'God's Amazing Grace'. What a contrast!

D/E

No comments: