About Me

My photo
Christian. (That means that I know that Jesus is Lord!) Programmer. Gamer. Weak 3D artist. Geek.

Tuesday, 24 April 2007

"..and that world was called.."

Sometimes it just worth starting over isn't it?

RagingAvatar.blogspot.com has started anew.
All the old content has been archived away to a secret location.

There's actually many reasons why I've done this - I'm not going into them all now though - but some of the gaming related reasons are because I've left Xbox Live (I sold my 360 to buy a fridge/freezer :s) and have again been drawn back to Vana'diel.

Final Fantasy XI remains my all-time favourite game. Still. Even after all these years there is no other game that can capture my attention the way that that game can.

Endrich is currently: WHM 18, BLM 6, WAR 6. He's coming along nicely.
The current plan is to go to Selbina, get the support job quest finished and then go to Windurst, switch to WAR, level to 20 and complete the Bastok mission 'The Emissary'. A lot to do.

Music for the moment? Well quite obviously I've been listening to the Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan soundtrack as well as Linkin Park's new single 'What I've Done' taken from their soon-to-be-released third record 'Minutes to Midnight'.
Damien Rice is still getting a lot of play time too.. though strangely I keep getting hankerings for The Fray..

Obviously the template for the blog is now wrong - but there'll be lots of updates, changes etc. coming soon.

Can't wait for the weekend - might even have some Goulash..

Keep watchin'.

D/E

No comments: